A Grate Cleaner developed by RMA-Techniek cleaning grates.
The process of the machine starts when the start button is pressed. Then 18 spray nozzles spray water to clean the grille. The machine goes through the following steps;
Step 1: Cleaning from below as well as from above with sideways up and down moving nozzles that perform their cleaning over the full width of the grille. In this step, 4 nozzles spray at a rate of 9 liters of cold water per minute.
Step 2: The grid is now cleaned with 8 nozzles that spray 10 liters of water per minute. Clean the nozzles at the top with warm water and the nozzles at the bottom with cold water.
Step 3: A rotating frame with two nozzles each that spray 9 liters of cold water per minute to rinse all sides.
Step 4: There are 4 nozzles attached to the side to clean the sides of the grille.
- Machine completely made of stainless steel 304;
- Machine consists of a manually folding and unfolding on and off piece;
- Dimensions machine folded: +/- LxWxH 1500mm x 2000mm x 2000mm;
- Machine dimensions unfolded: +/- LxWxH 1500mm x 4700mm x 2000mm;
- Machine can clean different sizes of grids: LxW 1.2x1.2 and 1.2x0.6 and 0.3x0.3 meters.
1.2x0.6 meters, 2 grids can be passed through next to each other.
- Separation between the steps by means of rubber flaps;
- Top and sides closed with removable sheet metal;
- Nozzels are adjustable in 3 directions.
- Drive equipped with washdown motors, speeds infinitely adjustable;
- Transit grids by means of a link chain with carriers.
- Machine equipped with spoon holes for moving with a forklift.
If you would like to know more about the possibilities? Feel free to contact us.